Dress Code and Rules
We seek to promote a friendly and relaxed atmosphere whilst maintaining a respectable standard of dress and behaviour.
We aim for these to be appropriate to the tradition of a modern Members' Golf Club.
Please feel free to speak to the Club Manager Andy Beal if you need further information on our Codes of dress and behaviour.
On the Golf Courses and Practice Ground
- Recognised golf clothing and footwear may be worn in the conventional manner.
In the Clubhouse
- Smart, respectable casual dress may be worn.
- Recognised golf clothing may be worn - but clean and dry please.
- Please be aware of our golf shoe policy in the Bar area (no soft spikes or metal spikes on blue carpet)
- Football or rugby type shirts, cargo trousers or shorts, tracksuits, camouflage trousers, workwear, and of course, dirty or worn out anything.